Drawdown Tickets Ready Now!
Our Virtual Facebook Live Drawdown is set for Saturday, November 7, 2020. Ticket forms were sent home this week. You can use the paper flyer or you can click on the link below to access online purchasing.
SJCS Online Store-Drawdown Purchases
The Online School Payment store gives us 3 options. To purchase tickets for the Drawdown, make sure you click on the word “Drawdown” to see the various options of purchase. When you use our online store for the first time you will need to create a user account. Please note there is a $0.35 plus 4% service charge per transaction. When you are checking out please make sure of the following:
- If you purchase the 5 for $100 Drawdown tickets make sure you put the names & phone number you want on the Drawdown tickets in the purchasing notes area.
- If you purchase the split the pot tickets 6 for $5 please make sure you put the names & phone numbers for those tickets in the purchasing notes area.
- If you purchase the 5 for $20 tickets for the gift baskets please indicate the name & phone number you want on the tickets. Also include the number of tickets for which basket you want to try and win in the purchasing notes.
- Drawdown Tickets: Due to the Virtual option for this year tickets will be sold for $25 each or 5 tickets for $100.
- Split the Pot Tickets-This year we will sell for three different pots. One beginning each week for 10/19, 10/26 and 11/2. Those will be $1 each or 6 for $5. You can purchase tickets for all three weeks on one order. All three pots will be pulled on 11/7 during the FB Live Drawdown
- Gift Basket Raffle-Pictures for the gift baskets will be updated this weekend. You can purchase tickets $5 each or 5 for $20. Each basket will be labeled and you can choose which one you want your tickets to go towards.
MOST IMPORTANTLY we are still accepting items for gift baskets. If you have a donation for the Drawdown we ask that you please email the office and bring them to school ASAP for processing.