SJCS supports students who participate in CYO Sports:
Girls C.Y.O. Volleyball (Fall) - Grades 4 thru 8
Boys C.Y.O. Volleyball (Spring)- Grades 4 thru 8
Girls and Boys C.Y.O. Basketball - Grades 3 thru 8
Boys C.Y.O. Wrestling - Grades K thru 8
Girls C.Y.O. Softball - Grades 7 thru 8
C.Y.O. Football - Grades 1 thru 8 (team is formed with students from Queen of Peace)
C.Y.O Little Ram Cheerleading
Track (offered through Queen of Peace and Sacred Heart)
SJCS Archery Team -Grades 5-8
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure"
The St. Joseph Booster Club is the organization that raises money for student athletes that attend St. Joe's to participate in CYO sports. All parents of SJCS children are booster members. The Boosters meet each month beginning August on the Second Tuesday of every month with the exceptions of December (Christmas) and April (spring break). Those meetings will be held at School starting at 7:00pm
The following are the current board members:
Mr. Craig Martin - Athletic Director
Mr. Joe Rings - President
Mr. Brad Lantis- Vice President
Mrs. Karen Bultman - Secretary
Mrs. Katie Smiddy - Treasurer
Mrs. Chris Middendorf - Volleyball Coordinator
Mr. Brad Lantis - Basketball Coordinator
Mr. Joe Rings - Football Coordinator Link to register for Rams Football https://clubs.bluesombrero.com/default.aspx?portalid=50495
Mrs. Donna Sterwerf - Little Rams Cheerleading Coordinators
Mr. Craig Martin - Wrestling Coordinator
Mr. Ron Wagner-Archery Coordinator
Archdiocese of Cincinnati Charter on Youth Athletics:
Click the link below for the formCharter on Youth Atletics
Information regarding the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Charter on Youth Athletics...
BLUEJAY BOOSTERS CONTACT:
To contact the SJCS Bluejay Boosters please us the email provided.
SJCS Athletic Registration through Blue Sombrero
The St Joseph Blue Jays Boosters have partnered with Blue Sombrero to create an online registration and athletic portal for Booster athletics. Once an account is established in Blue Sombrero, all future registrations can be managed through the account. To access the portal, please access the link below to set up your account.
Link to Blue Sombrero: https://tshq.bluesombrero.com/stjosephboosters
Once the web page opens, click on “Register” at the top of the page. You will need to enter your email address and create a user name and password. Once a password is created, you will then click on “Create Account”.
To create a new account, please follow the prompts in Blue Sombrero. You will need to complete the following information:
- Account Holder 1: Primary Parent/ Guardian
- Account Holder 2: This person may be invited by the initial account holder so that they may be included in registration, in receiving information, and in volunteer roles.
- If you fill out the Account Holder 2 information, Click Invite Account Holder and Continue
New Participant Information: (This is where you add the athlete.)
- Enter the information for the student athlete. If you are only entering one child, click Continue.
- If you have another student who may participate in any future SJCS sport, you may enter them now. Click +New Participant button and add any additional students.
Now we are ready to register the athlete
Student’s Available Programs:
- Student’s Available Programs box will automatically default to any available programs for the season at the time of registration.
- Click on the desired program and the button will change to say “Selected”.
- Student’s Registration Information:
Please complete the necessary fields under this section of the page.
- The GCCYS Liability Waiver link is found on this page. The waiver is required by the league and must be completed prior to completing registration the start of the season.
- To complete the waiver, please click the underlined link for the required GCCYS Waiver and it will open a separate tab and take you directly to the GCCYS website. Once the waiver is completed, the GCCYS site will thank you for your submission. You will need to return to the Blue Sombrero tab to finalize registration.
- Once you return to the Blue Sombrero tab, click « I accept » and then Continue.
- Next you will be asked about volunteer opportunities for the season and finalize your registration information
- This page is your opportunity to volunteer for roles that require parental help to support the team. Select Sign Up and then Continue.
- Complete these fields in order to indicate who you are for the necessary volunteer positions. Click Continue.
- The registration breakdown is shown. Click Continue.
Order Review and Submission
- This is the last step in the registration process. You will need to click on the box that says, “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” to finalize registration.
- Once all the information is correct and complete, click Submit Order. You will receive an Order Confirmation in your inbox.
If you are having difficulties during the registration process, please click the button at the bottom of the web page to contact Support.
If you need further assistance, please contact SJCSBoosters@gmail.com.
BLUEJAY BOOSTER REQUEST FOR FUNDS:
This is the form needed to request funds from our Booster Organization. Click the link below for the form
BLUEJAY BOOSTER BY LAWS:
New bylaws for coaches and parents in regards to our Booster Organization. Click the link below for the form
Athlete Code of Conduct
All SJCS athletes must have a signed Code of Conduct/Release Form to participate in athletics. Click on the link below to obtain the form...
2019-2020 Boys and Girls Basketball